Business Development Associate
As Business Development Associate, you are a key team member promoting our business, services and brand. You are responsible for proactively generating sales and cultivating customer relationships. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, energetic, and results-oriented. You are self-confident, ambitious, have a positive attitude and are able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
• Increase sales through building relationships with current and potential clients
• Promote brand awareness by attending local networking events
• Make sales calls to potential customers and referral sources
• Maintain records of all marketing activities
• Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
• Valid Driver's License
• Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications, Google Sheets and Gmail Suite knowledge
• Excellent communication skills (English, Spanish is a plus)
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today with VistaBot below.